Some readers will have no difficulty and breeze through the steps easily. Because people’s experiences, backgrounds, and intuitions differ, it may be a good idea to read through just to ascertain whether you feel comfortable or are getting over your head.
Regular software updates are a major contributing download the stock firmware factor to a manufacturer’s success in this competitive smartphone market. Xiaomi is an Android device maker that releases MIUI software updates for all its devices on a regular basis. If you are a Xiaomi user and have installed custom ROMs on your device, then you might be wondering how to flash fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices. This article will walk you through the steps needed to flash Fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices. If you want to downgrade or upgrade your version so it might be helpful for you we have provided all possible versions of Stock/Fastboot ROM download links of file. This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not. Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown.
Many more features are available on this custom ROM that you may not see on others. Also, in terms of stability, this ROM proves to offer more stability. SYBERIA did not sacrifice some features to provide you with a stable Android experience; it comes with customizable features and proves to be efficient. This custom ROM has different variants, and each option is specially designed for specific devices. The developers of this OS prioritized customizability, reliability, and performance; thus, you’ll enjoy a perfect experience using this OS. The updater app does not support upgrades from one version of LineageOS to another, and will block installation to any update for a different version. Upgrading manually requires similar steps to installing LineageOS for the first time.
- Fastboot is a powerful tool that allows users to do many things with their phones, including flashing official firmware updates or recovery images.
- The instructions below will guide you through the complete process of installing MIUI Fastboot ROM using the Mi Flash Tool on any Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco device in a step-by-step manner.
- As we mentioned earlier, Xiaomi officially provides Fastboot ROM packages of the latest MIUI updates for all its devices.
- This means that the updates could take some time before they are available for each and every device worldwide.
- Kernel source releases also help developers to port popular custom ROMs (e.g. LineageOS) for the device which, in turn, benefit users who aren’t satisfied with the stock ROM.
Basic things when selecting ROMs, It should be Official. On the other hand, Official versions will receive regular patch updates and are stable. Considering these two requirement, We listed the best Custom ROMs.
This is perfect solution for quickly update your Xiaomi phone. In this way, you will be able to receive updates from the front row on your Xiaomi device. This custom ROM is new into its category but has gained quite a level of popularity. It is based on AOSP ROM, which includes Google Apps, and you don’t have to Install Gapps Separately. As you may have guessed, this custom ROM brings a real Android Pie experience to rooted devices.